Wow! I got a lot of feedback at my office from people wanting to know more about
my “Polish Principles”, so today, I’m going to share 20 of my Polish Principles with you…
I hope you enjoy them.
The Polish Principles:
1) Discipline means doing the right things even when you don’t feel like doing them.
2) The most important thing to invest intense concentration in is…Marketing.
3) On January 1st , you and I get the same number of minutes to go out and plant. So,
if you’re not all that happy with your harvest, talk to the person who did the planting.
(YOU.) The best preventative medicine for business problems and personal stress is
preparation and organization. The best antidote is action.
4) You just have to begin. There’s always a reason to wait, it doesn’t take any genius or
initiative or courage to wait. Just start.
5) Here’s a GUARANTEED formula for success. Promise what you can and will do and
then do what you promise.
6) Protecting your own good opinion of yourself is far more important than making a fast
7) The thing over which you have the greatest control is the quality of your own work.
8 ) The three worst kinds of people to be around are: lazy, negative, and dishonest
9) The people I know who make the most money are enthusiastic about IDEAS.
10) Most people undervalue good information. Don’t make that mistake.
11) “Junk thought” is at least as bad for you as “junk food.”
12) The five most important business skills are:
- * The ability to talk to customers persuasively, to sell
- * The ability to speak to groups, to sell efficiently.
- * The ability to communicate with words on paper, to sell most efficiently.
- * The ability to communicate clearly and effectively with staff members, to motivate them.
- * The ability to organize and manage your time for maximum results.
13) A good question to ask about your goals is: do you care enough? Is this goal worthy
14) The best kind of security is know-how based self confidence.
15) A very good question is: What are you working on becoming a worldclass expert in?
What are you mastering next?
16) Be careful of overhead or you can wind up working for your business, and you will
17) Being in business just means that you are a problem solver. Get good at solving
18) You need to produce. Focus on being a PRODUCER. Don’t just make and spend.
19) Eat your competition alive, but do good things for your entire industry and your
community, while you are at it.
Well, there you have it. These are great principles to live by, and they work awesomely
when I take my own advice.
I owe much of my success to trying my best to live by these principles…feel free to
share them with your friends and people you care about.
For more information on how to use my Piranha Marketing secrets to grow your
business, visit www.richcleaner.com
That’s it for today.
Eat your competition alive!
P.S. Here is #20 of my Polish Principles. Go to www.ilovemarketing.com and listen to
this week’s episode #71 “The One About Answering The Important Questions”. Listen
- Dean and Joe have answers to some of the most important questions in marketing (and life).
- Including: not having to do sound checks
- Selling by teaching
- Having great questions for yourself
- Having a NOT to do list